Bethany Home's spiritual needs are currently being met by our Chaplain, Reverend Bill Buschbom.
Opportunities to gather for worship include:
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: 2:15 p.m.
For receiving Holy Communion:
- The third Wednesday of the month: 2:15 p.m.
- The second and fourth Thursdays of the month: 12:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday 8:20 a.m.
For study of God's word:
- Tuesday: 10:15 a.m. in the blue room
- The chaplain visits with the residents regularly. Local clergy are also invited to visit residents.
Family and friends are invited to join Bethany Home residents for worship.