Bethany Home Independent Living Cottages and Duplexes offer comfort and security in a retirement community without the hassles of home maintenance. Single and multi-bedroom units are available and include a fully furnished kitchen, handicap accessible bathrooms, ample storage and laundry facilities. Income based rent includes city water and sewer service, year-round grounds keeping, maintenance and weekly trash pick-up.
Located in Lindsborg, KS independent living residents are only blocks from downtown shopping and dining and the many annual community festivals and events. Just across the street from the main campus, Independent Living residents are invited to join in the many activities and events at Bethany Home.
Bethany Home Duplexes:
- 2 Bedroom w/unfinished basement
- 3 Bedroom w/finished basement
- Includes: Rent, grounds keeping, maintenance
- Tenant is responsible for city water/sewer/electricity/trash service, cable TV, phone, etc. (Call for pricing)
- Approximately 600 Square Feet
- Income based rent (Call for pricing)
- Includes: Rent, water, city, sewer, grounds keeping, maintenance, trash service
- Tenant is responsible for electricity, cable TV, phone, etc.
Independent Living Quick Facts:
- All Independent Living tenants are welcome and encouraged to take part in all activities at Bethany Home
- Meals are available in the Bethany Home Dining Hall at a minimal cost
- Cottage apartments are furnished with stoves, refrigerators, garbage disposals, carpeting in bedrooms and living areas; vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathrooms
- The Cottage Activity Center is available to all renters for activities or get-togethers and may be reserved for no cost
- Laundry Room facilities are available adjacent to the Cottages; hookups for washer and dryers are available in duplexes and select cottage apartments
- Applicants must be 62 years old or an individual with a handicap or disability, regardless of age
Bethany Home recognizes the opportunities that await you and is excited to help you make the most of your senior years! For more information about Bethany Home Independent Living, contact Marilyn Spohn at (785) 227 – 2334 Ext. 146 or at email@example.com.
An application for admission to Independent Living, Assisted Living and/or the long-term care center must be completed and returned to Bethany Home, accompanied by a $35.00 per person non-refundable check. The applicant is encouraged to have a personal meeting and/or tour of the facilities. The Admissions Committee will review the application, with priority placement according to level of need or in order of the date on the application.
An admission fee will be charged at the time of admission to assisted living or long-term care to cover costs for individual record and room preparation. Bethany Home’s admission fee varies depending on the resident’s payment source.
Once accepted for admission to assisted living or long-term care, residents and/or their families may request a face to face meeting prior to the admission date. Payments for room, board and personal care begin on the date of admission and are payable one month in advance. The payment period runs on a calendar month.
Should the resident be discharged and return to the facility within 12 months, this fee will not be charged again. If the resident is discharged and returns to the facility after 12 months, an admission fee will apply. Admission fees will not be charged due to a change in the resident’s level of care. For example: A resident moving from assisted living to long-term healthcare will not be charged another admission fee.